Apply New LicenseGo Back
Application for Grant/Renewal/Reissue of License (Wholesaler /Retailer) Under the Essential Commodities Act, 1955
Key points to be remembered while submitting the application form
- Every application for a license or for renewal thereof or for issue of duplicate copy thereof shall be made to the Licensing Authority in Form A-I & A-II as in the case may be accompanied with such fee as specified in sub-clause (2) of clause 7 of this Order.
- Fees For Each PDS commodity is Rs. 500/-.
- Where a license issued under this Order has been lost or destroyed or defaced, the licensee shall immediately obtain a duplicate copy thereof from the Licensing Authority.
- All document should be self attested and uploaded in pdf file. The size of the pdf file should not be more than 2 MB.
- If your file is more than 2 MB please reduce pdf file size through this link Click Here to reduce pdf file size.
Mandatory Documents to be uploaded
- Income-tax paid in the two years preceding the year of application.
- Passport size photograph should be uploaded in .jpeg, .jpg and .png format only.
To go through the Odisha Public Distribution System (CONTROL) Order, 2016. Click here pdf file
To go through User Manual For License (Wholesaler/FPS). Click here pdf file